Advanced Numerical Reasoning Appraisal
Watson-Glaser with Numbers
If you can't measure it, you can't manage it... Peter Drucker.
The Advanced Numerical Reasoning Appraisal (ANRA) measures higher-level numerical reasoning and is the equivalent of "Watson-Glaser with numbers". Numerical reasoning ability is vital for employees who need to make decisions using financial statements, trends and statistics, sales data, performance metrics and other information.
ANRA can accurately predict a candidate's ability to identify the most important information from a set of data, compare complex quantitative information, and break down information into essential parts. Involving more than just maths and computation skills, ANRA assesses the ability to deduct, interpret and evaluate complex numerical information.
Features and Benefits
- Select important numerical information for decision making and problem solving
- Compare complex quantitative information
- Effectively break down information into essential parts or underlying principles
- Assess higher level numerical skills involving deduction, interpretation and evaluation
- Evaluate the sufficiency of quantitative information available to reach accurate conclusions
- Norms for: Professional/Individual Contributor, Manager, Executive/Director, and Financial Occupations
Who is it for?
ANRA is a great tool for evaluating professionals and executives who interpret and analyse numerical information, including:
- Sales and Marketing
- Accounting, Finance and Insurance
- Professionals in virtually every position and industry