Assess Systems Australia was created in 2005 to represent the online assessment arm of Australian psychologists, Ricki Sharpe & Associates. Ricki Sharpe is the managing director of Assess Systems Australia.
Ricki Sharpe, is a registered psychologist (NSW) with more than thirty years experience in organisational and clinical psychology. He combines expertise in understanding human behaviour and how to apply it in an organisational context. With his background in both clinical and organisational settings, he is well qualified to consult in the area of people and their jobs.
His experience covers the private and public sector, manufacturing, consumer goods, industrial services, freight, oil, finance, communications, technology, medical instruments and industry associations. He has conducted assignments across a range of occupations, professions and employment levels.
Qualifications/memberships/affiliations of Ricki Sharpe:
- BA (Psychology) from Macquarie University
- MA (Psychology) from Sydney University
- Clinical Internship from London University
- Australian Psychological Society
- College of Organisational Psychologists
- Institute of Management Consultants
- Australian Human Resources Institute
- American Psychological Association
- Society for Industrial and Organisational Psychology (US)
- Society for Human Resource Management(US)
Products shown on this site are sourced from a variety of publishers and developers. Assess Systems Australia is a distributer only. Reference to the original owners is shown below and where possible on the relevant pages within this site.