Golden Personality Type Profiler
Bring Out the Best in Your Team and Yourself
Much apparently random variation in human behaviour is actually quite orderly and consistent and is based on the way people direct their energy, gather information, make decisions, and approach their life... Carl Gustav Jung
Carl Jung introduced the theory of personality type and Isabel Myers enhanced that model to bring the world a model to "make perceptions clearer and judgments more sound". After sixty years the incredible power and complexity of this model for individual, team, and leader development is still being discovered.
The Golden Personality Type Profiler takes these contributions to a new level for a more complete understanding of one’s preferences, and for a focus on development for personal and interpersonal effectiveness. The Golden is an excellent complement to programs in which personality type plays a foundational role. The Golden is based on integrating two key personality frameworks: the Five-Factor Model and Personality Type.
Unlike simplistic type-oriented assessments, Golden identifies both a Jungian 4-letter personality type and the more complex traits that account for subtle differences between people of the same type.
Questions relate to five areas:
- Where you focus your energy
- How you gather information
- How you make decisions
- How you approach life
- How you respond to stress
The Golden report provides insights into:
- Leadership strengths
- Organisational contributions
- Growth opportunities
- Communication and teamwork
- Motivation and learning
Why use the Golden?
- Quality: Golden is based on the best measurement science available, covering 5 Global Dimensions and 18 Facets
- True Scores: Golden reports on how an individual responds on all factors, not just their majority preferences
- Jung Plus: Golden adds a fifth Global Dimension (Tense-Calm) to the traditional four
- Deep Dive Reflects Uniqueness: Golden’s facet scales empower deeper insight into each individual