Golden Report Styles
Golden Individual Report
The Golden Individual Report provides scores on all scales, including the opposing parts of each dimension.
The facet scales provide a more detailed picture of individuals and highlight differences among them with more precision than the global scales or type alone.
- Summary of Global Results
- Summary of Facet Results
- Portrait of Your Type
- Map of the Sixteen Types
- Likely Strengths
- Growth Opportunities
- Communication and Team Work
- Motivation and Learning
- Response to Daily Stressors
Golden Team Report
This new report provides insights into your team's potential strengths, as well as blind spots that may occur when some personality types are lacking. Use it to:
- Understand your team’s assets and limitations
- Appreciate team member’s personal styles
- Learn how to interact with team members
- Make the most of your team's talents
- Team Type Table — Allows you to see which personality types are most common and the level of similarity or difference within the team.
- Team Tendencies — identifies the likely Global dimension strengths, potential blind spots, and suggestions for improvement to get your team focused on what is important.
- Team Leader Similarity — displays all Global and Facet scores for all members, the team leader and the team average.
NB. the Team Report is only available in A/Z format and can only be produced from A/Z individual reports. If you intend to purchase a Team Report, then you must choose the A/Z individual report option.