Assess 360 Degree Feedback
Showing employees how well they're doing is one of the cheapest and most powerful motivation tools available.
Are your employees aware of the impact their actions have on their direct reports, their peers, their team, your clients? Are you looking for ways to provide objective third party feedback that is specific and will result in higher performance on the job?
Research shows that employee feedback is rarely specific and therefore rarely effective. We also know that the higher an employee rises in the corporate ranks, the more isolated they become, and the less feedback they receive.
Assess 360 represents the next generation of multi-rater feedback tools. Like most 360 degree tools, Assess 360 collects and reports anonymous feedback from an individual's peers, boss, direct reports, and/or customers. But, Assess 360 is anything but typical — it offers a powerful combination of flexibility and depth of content.
- Completely web-based survey, administration and reporting (paper and pencil survey available)
- Rate multiple people at a time, reducing administration time for raters
- Allows for comparative ratings
- Use as stand-alone development tool or as the perfect complement to the ASSESS Competency-based Development Report for coaching and workshops
- Books, On-line Learning, Courses, and Multimedia suggestions can be customised to the organisation
- Allow participants to manage their own 360 surveys with MY360
- Focus360 is a follow-up survey that monitors development progress.
- Dimensions and behaviours populated directly from your competency model
- Competency Rankings
- Behaviour Ratings
- Detailed Development Suggestions for lowest rated competencies
- Action Planning Guidance
The following pages outline the various sections of the Assess 360 report.