Weed Out Poor Salespeople,
Highlight the Good Ones
Selecting salespeople is like buying a used car. If you've never been fooled, you've only done it once.
SalesMax is a pre-employment, online sales aptitude test with the goal of increasing your potential for hiring top performers more often than under-performers. The end result is a more successful sales force.
SalesMax aids in the selection of outside candidates for professional sales roles or in the development of a current sales force. It does this by providing three types of information to help evaluate a candidate:
Sales-related characteristics that do not change easily over time. All are work-related and have direct applicability to sales positions.
Evaluates the candidate's understanding of effective strategies at key stages of the sales cycle. The emphasis is on consultative and relationship-oriented sales and indicates where sales training may be required.
The relative strength of eight sources of personal motivation to help manage and motivate the candidate, if selected.
SalesMax produces two types of reports:
- A Success Index: The probability of a candidate’s success in a sales role.
- Interview and Reference Probes: Guides for the interviewer to pursue areas of potential weakness.
- Management Suggestions: Recommendations on how to manage the candidate, if selected.
- A Graphic Profile & Interpretation: How specific personality factors help or hinder effectiveness.
- Developmental Suggestions: Advice on how to close developmental gaps with specific resources.
- Developmental Action Plan Guide: Tips on building strengths and recognising weaknesses